Here I am again in my little coffee shop gleaning out my thoughts. It has been an interesting week. Jeff came down and we saw Bob Dylan twice, great, I love seeing him, it may be my favorite thing to do right now. He played some favorites: Mississippi, and some other things from Love and Theft, (get that record if you don't have it), and then he did "I believe in you", which sounded like a love song to me, but thinking about it, for whatever reason probably this was for the Pope, who died the next day. I read a biography of him and there was a picture of him and the pope, Bob all looking up to him, looking very humble. Ben Schneider and I are going up to see him in Milwuakee this weekend, free tix.
I went on my first internet date, I don't know if that is for me, I don't know what kind of dating is for me at all, but this was weird. I knew within the first 30 seconds that I would not want to date this person, but I went to the movies, and then we went our seperate ways, I was honest and said I didn't feel a connection, and she didn't look to upset, so it was harmless that way. She was the first one to write me back on my profile, so maybe that is not the way to go. It's all in good fun and that is the attitude I will contiune with.
Last night I went and saw a band called Tributasaurus who cover a different band every month. They did Tom Petty this month, it was good.
I'll have a more concrete poting next time, I just like to put something up here.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment