Sunday, May 01, 2005

Update

I have not been keeping up. In the last two weeks I've seen Elton John, Sleeping Bear national Lakeshore, Shellac, and new place that I'm staying, snow fall, The loud crappy Pony's, and Colin Powell. It has been a trip. I broke down on Thursday, after moving and cleaning my old apartment and had to come sleep at Sandy's place in the afternoon. I crashed hard for a couple of hours and felt great. This is the week of rock. Five shows in 6 nights, can I do it? New Order, Wilco, and Built to Spill, it will be a test. To top it off there is Mothers day coming up as well and the final leg of my journey down this way, a month in Vegas, the month of June.
This is what I do, and now is not the time to get soft, stay frosty, stay sharp, I'm keeping my eye on the prize: July and August in Washburn! What a sweet payoff. Everyone is welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE DEAR SON