There is a basketball tournament happening around here in Atlanta this week so there are all these vehicles referring to Kentucky and Arkansas, I'm in the South by gosh. The hotel is now full of round ball fans instead of the drug reps who are about the most perfect looking group that I have ever seen. They appear to be right out of the greek system into the rep world. Perfect suits and teeth, I was suprised that the gym wasn't more crowded last night. There was one guy in there who threw his nalgene bottle down after he strutted to each machine that he used. Not being a weightlifter, or whatever you call it when you use those machines, I don't know if that is what you are supposed to do, strut to a machine, look at it for a while, then do a quick few reps, then feel your muscle and then sit down, stretch out a little, (definitely move your head around, get the neck), then strut to another machine and repeat. Is that the workout? I just ride the stupid bike so I don't know. I mean iIget sweaty, it's kind of hard to walk after a while, but should I be strutting more? Do I need to throw my towel around?
Any help with this would be great, I want to look good in my swimsuit this summer.
There are a bunch of pan handlers here in downtown Atlanta, I mean more than I have seen since Jamaica, everywhere. The climate won't kill you this time of year down here, so it makes some sense. It is a nice downtown, you can tell that the Olympics had been here, it has the same feel that Salt Lake City had when I was there in 2004, (Toreno 2006, is that a year away?). The only truly odd thing about Atlanta is that every other street is named Peachtree and I am not kidding. That is so asinine it almost negates all the positives about this city. If you want to look like an idiot please name all the streets the same thing in your city. I will get to explore some more of this southern gem this weekend, and will report.
Friday, March 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment